Saturday, November 22, 2008

Do not let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game......


It’s exactly 1:11 AM.. I guess drowsiness hasn’t haunt me yet. So might as well write down anything that comes up into my mind right now. Or should i say express what’s inside me at this very moment..hehe


Somebody once told me… “Be Strong”…. Remember not everything has a happy ending. And endings don’t mean stop! It’s just a way of telling us that there is a new beginning ahead of us. We should always be ready for the unpredictable, expect the unexpected…. It’s easy to fall but hard to get up. But once you’re up and back in track, you will be a better person.. That’s the way of life! You don’t just live it, you learn from it.”

I guess he’s pretty right. There are moments in my life when I tend to question why things have to happen that way. Moments when you know you’ve done everything but seems like everything didn’t pay off. Moments when you can hardly sleep because lots of things are running into your mind. Moments when you’ve tried to stay positive but still everything didn’t come out the way you want it to be. Moments when you question yourself, “Am i doomed to fail?”.. And moments when you get sick and tired of being sick and tired!…

Sometimes I wish I was a kid again. I guess because i’ve realized that as I grow up and aged, situations become more complicated, responsibilities become greater, and problems get tougher. Maybe sometimes lessons are best learned thru pain. Sometimes our visions clear only after our eyes are washed with tears. Yes, for now, I am a crybaby.. A weakling… But despite this condition I believe that one day i can be strong.. For as long as I have God inside my heart, I won’t be afraid of the storms that will still come my way. With Him, I have the best umbrella and i believe i’ll be standing still.

Someday i’ll look back and thank God for giving me those situations because it’s them who made me better and stronger.

Life is always almost unfair. There is no such thing as perfect life. But life loves the person who dares to live it. So live life to the fullest. Be happy. Be a blessing.

Hugs and kisses,
MAANSKI

2 comments:

PoRkBelly said...

maanyag!? nano man ka? naa mo prob sa imo yayabs?..

A . M . P . A . O . said...

maan. post na ug bago... hehe!